zondag 26 december 2010

Etsy Taste Test

Via Decor8 I discovered a new tool from Etsy: Taste Test. You get to choose from a series of images and you'll get a selection of stuff that suits your taste. I really like it, since Etsy is sooo big, this tool helps you find at least a little bit your way through the myriad of wonderful shops. Below a selection of items that came up for me. Surprising to see how some things fit me so much: the sheep, old wood, flowers, beautiful textiles. And did I mention the earth tones? Some shops/items that came up are already filed under my favourites, but I also discovered great new ones, especially photographs and prints.

Unfortunately, I forgot to note the shop names when I downloaded the images. I could retrieve some, but not all. So sorry, if you know the source, please let me know, and I'll add it!








1.
2
3.
6.
8.
9.

Did you do the Taste Test? Happy with what came up for you?

1 opmerking: